Join the CMA
Why should you become a member of the CMA?
- Speaker opportunities through CMA and annual industry-leading events
- Thought Leadership
- Extensive opportunities to promote and share your work and industry knowledge across the CMA database
- Access and involvement to Measurement and Content Innovation special interest groups
- Opportunity to take part within exclusive quarterly UK and international Research
- Networking Events offering opportunities to share and network with your peers
- Significant member discounts on all CMA Events including the International Content Marketing Awards
- Intermediary CMA Advance briefing service
- Access to historical research and information via the CMA Knowledge Bank
While the past decade has undoubtedly been successful for content marketing, the next will be hugely significant, giving rise to a seismic revolution in the marketing sector. The role of branded content has grown across a range of channels and is now used editorially to engage customers from TV, digital, mobile, and print materials.
Formed in 2009, the CMA members produce content for over 1,000 leading brands and form part of the £10 billion global industry with content marketing becoming the single biggest channel in the marketing mix. Our role here at the CMA exists to champion and encourage this growth on behalf of its members. We pride ourselves on being recognised by our members as one of the most innovative and supportive industry associations, and one that aims to create new business opportunities and brand growth.
To discover which of our tied membership packages would be the most beneficial to you, your agency or brand please contact: Catherine.Maskell@the-cma.com or call +44 203 865 8972